Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gadgets and toys......

Maelin has now reached four months and is starting to develop a little personality.  She is "kind of" a happy baby, still though pretty fussy and rude at times. Thankfully, she has remained easy going, allowing us to enjoy numerous dinners out with friends and pool days.

I try my hardest to not spoil Maelin, but I seriously cannot help it.  I have a wonderful skill of convincing myself that Maelin "NEEDS" it.......even though she has no clue anything in this world exists until I introduce her to it.  I tell myself that I will curb this habit when she starts to understand more of how the world works, let's hope that actually happens.

Some of our recent purchases have included a highchair and some bouncy seat thing, both which are essential.  Then there are the fun toys, cute clothes and adorable shoes.  Brett obviously loves the clothes part of it, but thinks the shoes are a waste of money. I agree 100% but my goodness they are cute and she just has to have some.  She'll be sporting her avacado green peep toes at her baptism....to of course add a pop of color to her white dress.

Pool Day 

Testing her new highchair  

Playing in this ugly bouncy seat, that I swear I would never have in my house, however, this allows me to get ready for work in the AM.  

Since Maelin had been getting lots of fun things, we thought it was only right that we buy something new for ourselves, so we purchased a Flip camcorder.  I am pretty excited about this as it is user friendly and little, both of which are top priority.  So now the blog with include some videos.  Here is one of Maelin's first attempt at eating solids (aka rice cereal).  She pretty much hated it so maybe we'll hold off for a few weeks before trying again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment